Search

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Products for Dehydrated Skin



Because, I have discussed dehydrated skin, I wanted to add on the products to the skin condition. I'm so glad that there are so many products that hare hitting the market. I can tell you when I was a teen, when anyone saw my face that immediately thought it was oily skin. Dehydrated skin gets blemishes, not acne. It differs. Until I had seen a dermatologist, I had learned my skin is normal. My two skin conditions that are similar are sensitive skin and dehydrated skin. Back then, there wasn't anything that specifically to hydrate the skin. I was informed to stay away from products for oily skin. Thankfully, any plant based or fruit based that is of oil, works on my skin. Most oils, minus tea tree oil, jojoba oil is actually very good for oily skin, too. Oil on top of oil generally isn't good for oily skin, as it causes the skin to break out. How do I know. Well, when I was a teen, I had used products for oily skin, making the same mistake many with blemishes make. My skin wasn't getting any better, it was getting worse. My skin contains moisture, but lacks hydration. My skin care products has to have some sort of something to hydrate my skin. If anyone says oil on top of oil works well to clear up acne, again if referring to tea tree oil and jojoba oil, especially the former, I absolutely agree. In regards to eliminating those two oils, there are a couple more oils that are excellent for oily skin, that person may not realize that they are not speaking about oily skin, even if they say they are. They are actually making reference to dehydrated skin. In appearance, dehydrated skin can appear to be oily skin, which it's why it  get overlooked often, or misdiagnosed. For more on dehydrated skin and what it is please refer to my article. Skin Care Lesson: Dehydrated Skin.
It's about time that dehydrated skin is getting more known like other skin conditions, for example, sensitive skin and rosacea. Can I tell you how much easier it is for me to purchase products, that has the right amount of everything. 


Cream-Mask - Clarins
Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask (C36, www.clarins.ca)
Photo courtesy of clarins.ca
Check out more of Clarins HydraQuench collection!

There's bioderma, dior, 100% Pure, Nourish Organics, Skin Deep, Crabtree & Evelyn, Bio-Beaute by Nuxe, Clinique, Lancome, Biotherm, etc. there are many more of your favourite companies that have a hydration line.


Is there a sweepstakes contest or giveaway you would like to collaborate with Stacey Camacho? Email staceycamacho24@gmail.com 
Are you interested in being A Guest Blog Post? Hit Stacey up with an email: staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Would you like a product review or interview on Face by Stace blog? Send Stacey an email at staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you want to advertise on Stacey's blog, Face by Stace? Send your email to staceycamacho24@gmail.com
Do you have beauty question? Hit me up at staceycamacho24@gmail.com

Looking forward in hearing from you!

#beauty #skincare #dehdratedskin #dior #clinique #bioderma #clarins #lancome 

No comments: